● To provide a forum for members and pensioners of Reuters Pension Fund (RPF)
and the Supplementary Pension Scheme (SPS) for the exchange of views and opinions on
the development and management of RPF and SPS.
● To keep under review
the management of both Funds by the Trustees.
● To ensure that the Company meets both its financial and moral obligations to
members and pensioners of the Funds.
● To seek the re-introduction of
discretionary pension increases.
● To monitor the actions of the
Trustees and Company against the Reuters Trust Principles.
● To send comments collectively and individually on RPF and SPS to the Trustees
● To exchange views, opinions and information with other groups,
bodies and regulatory organisations on specific and general pensions issues.
To seek meetings with the Managing Committee, Trustees and the Company as and
when considered necessary.